Sunday, September 8, 2013

Classroom Tour

I just wanted to share some pictures from my classroom with you.  I know how much I enjoy looking at your rooms and getting fresh new ideas.  I hope you enjoy this little tour.
This is as soon as you walk in the door.  This is our writing center
 
This is the view as you walk in the door.

Another view of our writing center.

This is our seat work area.  I used crates to create cubbies for the kids to keep their supplies in this year.  They have really enjoyed having the extra storage.

This is our guided reading and small group instruction space.

This is next to our carpet and smart board.  Blocks and building manipulative are in this area as well as group games for fine motor development/problem solving and social interaction.  Many of our science materials are in this area.

Dramatic play for math, writing, reading and social skills.

Our reading area.  I love our ship full of characters hanging from the ceiling.

Math and manipulative to support our math curriculum.

A better shot of our reading area.

Close up of the student tables and open house packets.

Technology area with internet!  Whoot whoot!

Student area for hanging up back packs and coats.

 
Sink and art supplies.

My desk.  Each child has a "paw" with his/her name on it to place on the blue board if they leave the room for any reason.

Another view of the classroom.

My big bulletin board outside of the classroom where we display the student's work.

Another view of the classroom.

Outside of my room with our PBIS reminders to Be Safe, Be Responsible and Be Respectful.
 
I hope you enjoyed the tour of my classroom.  I would love you to become a follower of my blog if you wouldn't mind taking a moment to do so.  I will put my TPT store on sale when I get to 100.  Thanks for taking a moment to stop by.  Leave a comment and a link so I can come visit your blog.  I love to visit and get knew ideas!  Have a great Kindergarten Year!
 
Carole Dawn Arrendale
 

2 comments: