Thursday, June 27, 2013

I am having a sale!

Come on over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store and enjoy 20% off all of my items.  This is just my little way of saying Happy Summer to all of my teacher friends.  I just added a new packet that has the commonly used reading strategies as posters and bookmarks to place into your student's reading bags.  I am also hoping to make it to 100 followers this summer so if you would please take the time to follow my blog I would really appreciate it!  I will follow you back.  Let me know if you have any ideas for other teacher packets you would like to see made.  I am currently working on a Super Readers pack to go with our Reading Workshop Unit on Super Reading Powers and hope to have that up next week.  Thanks for all you do for kids.  Enjoy your summer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment